BUSKING@*SCAPE Terms and Conditions
- *SCAPE shall not be responsible for any claims, demands, losses, damages, penalties, expenses and liability of any kind arising from your acts, omissions or negligence.
- You will be liable for and shall indemnify and hold *SCAPE harmless from and against all claims, demands, losses, damages, penalties, expenses and liability of any kind.
- Although *SCAPE has taken steps to ensure that the busking location provides you a safe environment to showcase your talent, *SCAPE will not be responsible for any loss, damage to property, physical illness, injury or death you encounter while busking or otherwise arising from busking under the *SCAPE Busking Scheme, unless caused by our gross negligence.
- If you are found to have submitted inaccurate or misleading information in your application, your *SCAPE Busking application will be denied.
- Buskers are advised to bring their own equipments (preferably battery operated, if applicable), as *SCAPE does not provide any equipment nor power source.
- You shall:
- Only busk at the designated busking location. You are allowed to sell any items/merchandise throughout the course of your busking act.
- Keep the sound level generated from your busking act at a reasonable volume, but no louder than 65dBA.
- Keep to the general busking hours between 12pm and 10pm daily, unless otherwise stated.
- Obtain, at your cost, all necessary busking cards, permits and approvals for the use of any materials (dangerous or otherwise), equipment, props, and/or intellectual property (including but not limited to copyright and composer’s fees) during the busking act.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations prevalent in Singapore at all times when busking.
- Be present for all time slots that you had confirmed with *SCAPE. Should you be unable to make it after confirmation, please keep *SCAPE informed. Accumulation of 2 or more no shows will result in getting blacklisted.
- You shall not:
- Obstruct or cause obstruction to pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
- Actively solicit any gratuity.
- Make any vulgar or obscene gesture or remark.
- Display any signboards or advertising collaterals that are used for the purposes of touting, fundraising or soliciting for any gratuity from the public.
- Your busking act must not, in *SCAPE’s sole opinion be:
- Offensive or obscene in nature.
- Derogatory to or defamatory of any third party.
- Bring disrepute to or prejudice *SCAPE in any way whatsoever, or be construed to:
- Advocate or lobby for lifestyles seen as objectionable by the general public.
- Denigrate or debase a person, group or class of individuals on the basis of race or religion, or serve to create conflict or misunderstanding in our multicultural and multi-religious society.
- Undermine the authority or legitimacy of the government and public institutions, or threaten the nation’s security or stability.
- Have a political or religious agenda or proselytise any particular faith, save in accordance with the law.
*SCAPE reserves the right to immediately cancel your *SCAPE Busking application should you breach any of these T&Cs.