Ever felt that certain moments in your life are just so unbelievable or hilarious that it could be turned into a movie? Here’s your chance to share those moments with us!
From now till 30 Sep 2019, share your epic moments with us on your Instagram or Facebook using the #MovieOfMyLife and #ScapeNYFA hashtag, and stand to win Cathay Cineplexes gift vouchers (worth SGD$100)!
1. General Rules & Eligibility
- The NYFA #MovieOfMyLife Photo Contest (‘Contest’) is open to all Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents (‘Participants’), excluding employees of *SCAPE Singapore (‘Organiser’).
- Contest is open to youths aged 35 and below.
- By participating in this contest, Participants agree to be bound by the official rules, regulations and decisions of the Organiser.
- The Contest is in no way organised, sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated to Instagram or Facebook; Instagram and Facebook will not liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses that any party may suffer and/or incur as a result of or in connection with the Contest and/or Prize(s).
- One winner will be selected each month and will receive SGD$100 worth of Cathay Cineplexes gift vouchers.
- Contest Period: 4 June 2019 to 30 September 2019
- Participants are to shares instances of how certain stories or moments in their lives can be turned into a movie.
- Submissions can be in the form of a single image, a series of images or even a video.
- Participants to upload their submissions on Facebook and/or Instagram with the hashtags #MovieOfMyLife and #ScapeNYFA, and tagging @NationalYouthFilmAwards on Facebook or @scapesg on Instagram.
- All post captions have to include the #MovieOfMyLife and #ScapeNYFA hashtags in the post caption.
- Participants are required to switch their profile settings to public in order for their submissions to qualify.
- The winners will be determined by a panel of judges from the Organiser.
- The judges’ decisions are final, and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- The winning entries shall be announced on the National Youth Film Awards Facebook page on the first week of each following month.
- *SCAPE will contact winners directly via DMs either on Instagram or Facebook regarding the prize collection process after the announcement of winners.
- If winners have not claimed their prize within 10 working days, the prize will be forfeited, and no alternative winner will be selected.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace the prize and contest mechanics at its discretion and without prior notice.
- All submissions have to be original creations by the Participants.
- Incomplete, inappropriate and unoriginal entries will be disqualified.
- By entering the Contest, the Organiser reserves the right to use and publish the Participant’s name/photograph/caption on all media platforms without further consent or compensation.
- The Organiser’s decision on any matter concerning the Contest is final and no further correspondence will be entertained.